Bosc and Comice pears are in season in the fall!
Delicious & Healthy Baked Pears
• 2 large ripe pears
• 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
• 2 tsp. honey
• 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cut the pears in half, and place on a baking sheet (inside facing up)
3. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon, top with walnuts, and then drizzle 1/2 tsp. honey over each pear.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes. Remove, cool & enjoy!
I'm Natatia Gemmell. No matter how busy life gets, eating well and exercising is always a priority! I LOVE fitness, and I teach my clients how to stay on the health & fitness path by exercising, eating better and staying healthy!