Roasting adds a savory depth of flavor one can only achieve once a bit of caramelization has occurred, and creates crispy edges, which are a textural delight.
• 1 bunch Asparagus, Ends Cut Off, Chopped Into 2-3 Inch Pieces
• 1 Red Onion, peeled and chopped
• 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
• 8 oz. Mushrooms (any Kind), quartered or halved
• 1 medium eggplant, chopped into cubes
• 1/2 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• Salt & pepper, to taste
• 1 tsp. steak seasoning (your favourite brand)
• 1/3 cup Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix all of the vegetables in a large bowl.
3. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt, pepper, and steak seasonings.
4. Gently toss to coat all of the veggies.
5. Spread veggies out on two baking sheets.
6. Roast for 20 minutes, shaking the pans 2x while roasting. If needed, roast for an additional 5-10 minutes.
I'm Natatia Gemmell. No matter how busy life gets, eating well and exercising is always a priority! I LOVE fitness, and I teach my clients how to stay on the health & fitness path by exercising, eating better and staying healthy!